Four Seasons Roofing provides several residential roofing options for our customers throughout the north state. On average, a home’s roof is replaced, every decade or so.
Four Seasons Roofing is well aware that one must choose the right roofing materials to ensure durable and stylish roofing protection for your home in the north state. We are also aware that you don’t want to compromise value for design. Four Seasons Roofing ensures the ideal solution for your residential roofing needs. Four Seasons Roofing can customize the roofing materials according to your unique needs. Some of the roofing variations Four Seasons Roofing provides include:
Most residential re-roofing today is completed with asphalt composition shingles, the most popular of which are the dimensional or architectural shingle. Asphalt coated fiberglass shingles come in a multitude of styles and thicknesses to suit almost any taste or price point. They are versatile, fire resistant and come in many colors to blend with or accent your homes décor. With that in mind, Four Seasons Roofing only installs shingles manufactured by the most reputable companies
CONCRETE/CLAY TILE ROOFING
Concrete tile roofs are a smart choice for homeowners, architects, builders and roofers. Whether your interest is durability, color selection or energy efficiency, we work with manufactures that will have the concrete tile roof to fit your needs.
Concrete tile roofs are beautiful. The available styles and colors will help enhance any architecture resulting in curb appeal that is not available with other roofing materials. Adding the performance and longevity of a concrete tile roof to its aesthetic qualities results in a project that gets noticed. Whether you are a production builder looking for ways to differentiate your development or a homeowner who plans to sell your home in the near future, a concrete tile roof will help increase the home’s value.
Durability & Energy Efficient
Through rain, snow, high wind and hail, a properly installed concrete tile roof can withstand the elements providing years of worry-free performance.
- All concrete roof tile is Class A fire rated.
- Conventional Weight Color Thru tile passes freeze-thaw requirements.
- Concrete roof tile exceeds current seismic load requirements when properly fastened.
- Concrete roof tile can resist damage from hail stones up to 2″
- Roof tile is protected by a Lifetime Transferable Limited Product Warranty.
- Concrete roof tiles can help to lower energy costs by reducing heat transfer through air circulation under the tile and through concrete’s inherent insulating properties.
Clay tile has many a wide choice in, profiles and styles of clay in ranging from traditional mission style barrel tiles to flat tiles that deliver the aesthetics of natural slate and wood shake. The unique design of clay tile allows for a wide variety of installation options including staggering, boosting, serpentine patterns and much more.
Metal Roofing essentially consists of sheeting using galvanized steel i.e., standing seam, metal tiles If you are looking for a lightweight, durable, portable, biodegradable, energy efficient, flexible, and element (fire, wind) resistant metal roofing,
Flat Roofing consists of horizontal sheathing and/or insulation covered with a number of roofing material options designed for this application. This is in stark contrast to the roofing used for sloped roofs and is often used in commercial applications. Many local residences have some areas or sometimes all of the roof area that is flat. Flat roofs are commonly used for patio covers and additions in residential applications. We will typically use one of the following roofing systems for residential flat roofs.
- Modified Bitumen roofing System: Rio Blanco Roofing & Restoration LLC also uses SBS Self-Adhering Roofing System due to its ease of maintenance, and superior flexibility compared to the tar based built-up roofing system. Furthermore, it does not emit any fumes, has an average lifespan of 30 years, and is ideal for low or flat pitches.
- EPDM roofing System: We also use Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) for flat roofs. EPDM is durable, versatile, and easy to employ. The EPDM roofing system consists of a highly efficient and effective synthetic compound made of rubber manufactured as sheet products stored in rolls.